Saturday, February 1, 2014

Noticing changes

As well as the scales moving steadily (13.3kg lost) I'm noticing other more subtle changes. 

My watch is loose and my wedding rings are looser too, imagining at some point I may have to stop wearing them until my weight settles and I can have them resized. Also my bracelet can be removed without undoing the clasp and the bangle I wear, that set off every single airport security device because I can't get it off now goes on and off with ease. 

Today is the last day of liquids yah! Onto purées, although in the last few days I have tried a few purée things which have been fine. Can't wait to eat normal food again. I actually feel like the weight loss will speed up once I can eat real food as I feel like I'm so over liquid I'm probably not even consuming enough and body isn't doing its thing well. Who know. 

In one sense these 2 weeks since the op have felt like forever. Several soup tantrums were had. But in another sense, it seems like no time at all. 

Still mind blown about how quick and easy recovery has been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment