Monday, January 13, 2014

Post holiday Update

So after 5 days away from home and being sensible but far from perfect this mornings scale reading wasn't great. 

Managed to gain 2kg while away :-0 

I'm going to blame a little Mexican, a few cocktails, that time of the month and yesterday spent in water instead of drinking water. 

But speaking of water, I'm rocking the water gig now. Going to hit FIVE 750ml bottles today. Worked out I need my water cold cold cold, lots of ice and a slice of lemon or lime. 

My weekend away was amazing. I was so relaxed and blissed out. Was such a forgotten feeling not being rushed, or having people demanding stuff, just going with the flow. 

Got to hang with some beautiful women. My cousin, a gorgeous friend, other mummas. We ate, drank, did an exit clean, swam, got burnt (oops), painted nails, caught ferries, got lost, swore at Siri, and most importantly planned next years meet up! 

Now I'm back home it's the final stretch. This time next week, I'll be on the sleeved side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment