Friday, January 10, 2014

Quickie update

The diet changes are going awesome. I spoke to the dietitian who said it sounds like I've got a dairy sensitivity and the new plan is the way to go. So sticking with that. Plus it's dropped more weight, so it's all good. 

I'm currently on a girls weekend in brisbane and eating out pretty much every meal. So trying my best to stick to protein and salads, but also recognising that I'm with a group and I need to fit in with others too. 

Last night I was a bit off the plan, I had a small cup of ice cream and enjoyed every bit. BUT in the past I would have had the biggest one I could and finished it, even if I was full. 

I don't have scales with me on holiday so I don't know if I'm losing or gaining. But I'm going to remain sensible and enjoy myself then smash it in next week at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment