Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Almost ready.

Today I went and bought all the optislim shakes I will be needing for the coming 4 weeks. 

I sat in the car beforehand eating KFC. Ironic? Perhaps. 

I've spent the last few days eating whatever I want to. Bit like several last suppers. I know I'm going to be able to eat real food again, eventually, in much smaller amounts, but it's not going to be for a good 2-3 months at the very least. Some of it, I've really enjoyed, like the spring rolls and chicken satay from the local Thai takeaway. Other things not so much, like the KFC today. 

Tomorrow is Christmas Day. I'm going to eat coco pops for breakfast and graze on all kinds of goodies all day. I'm going to drink wine and soft drink and maybe even a few cocktails. Then come Boxing Day, it all begins. 

Nervous. Excited. Ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment