Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Things that I can't WAIT to be able to do...

There are so many little things that I dont or cant do due to my weight. These are some of the things I'm really looking forward to being able to do as the weight falls off.
  • Dance in my full height heels and not have to take pain killers for days afterwards.
  • Get out of the shower and wrap a towel completely around me.
  • Sit with my legs crossed like a lady.
  • Swing with my kids at the park without wondering if my bum will fit in the swing or worse, if my bum will get back out of the swing.
  • Go into a normal shop and buy clothes that are pretty and fashionable and not from the plus sized section.
  • Be able to sit on Adam's knee without worrying about squashing him.
  • Dance a Jive without fear of a heart attack on the dance floor.
  • Ride a horse.
  • See my collar bones. I'm sure there are some there somewhere.
  • Run. I want to run. Maybe just around the park with the kids or maybe really run. Who's to say.

No doubt there are many more things that will surprise me as I lose the weight, but for now, these are the big things I cannot wait for.

No comments:

Post a Comment